Translate

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Written like a father

As a father, I encourage my children to read and laugh a lot. After all, happiness is a choice that starts at the top. I always tell them that every good thing in life takes time to grow, just like planting seeds. And when people meet me, I try to make them feel comfortable and welcome, so that they can break out of their shy shell.


I believe that love is for all, and I always greet everyone with warmth and kindness. Watching boats sail upon the sea, I'm reminded that life is like a journey, and we must enjoy every moment of it. As a father, I have learned to give up the bad and focus on the good, and that is what I teach my children too.


Finally, when we sit down for a cup of tea and a piece of pudding, I remind my children that life is not just about achieving success, but it's also about enjoying the little moments that make life worth living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment