Translate

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Gwenda

My dearest Gwenda, my heart sings for you, With every beat, my love remains true. Your sparkling eyes, your radiant smile, Make my heart race a million miles. With you, I feel complete and whole, Your love has captured my very soul. I cherish your touch, your embrace, I long for your warmth and your grace. Your beauty is beyond compare, Your love is the answer to my prayer. With you, I feel like I am home, In your arms, I am never alone. My dearest Gwenda, my love for you, Is timeless, boundless, and forever true. With every moment that we share, My love for you only grows and dares. So, my love, take my hand and never let go, Together, we will weather any storm or flow. For with you by my side, life is complete, 

My love for you will never retreat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment