Translate

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Happily married

Happily married cause she left me
Gone to who knows where
Happily married the quite the ease
Gone to where I do not care
Living on my own care is gone life is a breeze

Working for me playing for me
I am the me man and I go where I am
Lost in the music of life
Dreaming of what has not been seen
Love was and is the never ending dream
danced by me for me and with me

Women complain that there is no one to dance
I am no one and I dance alone
I am rejected clean and tidy
well dressed and not spoken for

Do not ever complain you do not know
and will never know you are for show
Slapped from life to the highway of destiny
I carry the ring on my finger and my sorrow
To slap you back unavailable to your stupidity
To play your game ever tomorrow

Go be gone for I am
Judice and never tried for wrong
Worse than death worse than
Living a death with out a death song
Sworn to tragedy of a life never more....

No comments:

Post a Comment