Translate

Sunday, December 1, 2013

David Julze and Tiago.

Yes I remember the joys of happiness of fun and laughter
Your names ring the bell of happiness and the twig of life I still have
Twig rides with me on my journey and reminds me of love
Yes I have changed for the best is yet to come in abundant ways

I think as to where life takes you on your journeys
Life has its ups and downs and the more ups the better
People are thrown at me with there problems to solve
I often ask why is this for me I do not want it.

Best wishes to all at this time of life
May all your experiences be kind to you
May love be long and lasting with bits of elation
Thrown in to add spice to you lives anyway

The following is the first post
I meet the three wise men today David Juelz and Tiago.

Smiles all round a laugh and a joke
Simple things said with a laugh and a smoke
I never partook of there wonderful ways
They are now gone a memory a haze

Life is so great for there thoughts of concern
making me live with fire to burn
Into my soul into my mind
Thank you so much for I was near blind
photo.JPG

1 comment: