Translate

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Samantha

I meet this lady Samantha candy to my eyes
I swore I would never be here as I said my last good byes
She snuck upon me freely and caught me by surprise
I said I would live on my own as I hate the flaming lies

Samantha you did catch me catch me by surprise
My heart is really hurting will it betray and make my cries
I have not spoken to you but you grabbed me like some pliers
The not knowing and the thoughts as I look upon the skies

Samantha let me go as I've been hurt enough for me
I could easily love a woman with your heart set on thee
I thrown my heart in the ring please don't trample it you see
For a heart can only be busted as they trample it with ease.

Why do I have a heart that's broken so easily
You are a beautiful woman and I'm good enough for me
Broken down and lifted up you make me smile you see
so bring it on and sing a song that's right for you and me....

No comments:

Post a Comment