Translate

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

change

Many things have happened in the last month and to stay the same is not an option. I said that if the stats did not change then I would grow back my hair. Well the stats have changed for the worst and I figure it is the loss of my image is the reason for the change. I was known as Wolfman a tag that I am comfortable with.
Walking in my back yard the trees spoke to me a thing that I have never had done to me before, I have on occasion talked to myself as I do require expert advise sometimes. Sorry for the digression. The trees spoke of change on a huge scale. Rocks that talk water that poisons and rain that burns the skin. Mass change unbelievable change that one can not imagine, The thing is it makes me wonder why the rapid change. Young people who think of them selves as strong and independent are going to get there chance to make a mark on this world. The whole system as we know it is dying, people's souls are dying while they are alive in the physical form.
Greed is going to destroy the so called rich and wealthy of this system of things.
The ones who are going to hurt the most are the bank owners and corrupt politicians and the clerics of deception. The slaves are going to be freed and will wonder what they can do and the answer is imagine yourself and others as happy and contented beyond your wildest dreams. Then the system is going to see the world change for the better,with wild animals doing what they do and the deserts will renew and the oceans will be abundant and the minds of disturbed will be made new again.
I am just writing as the words come to me from where I do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment