Translate

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Loving of friends

I am amazed with content upon my mind
Shorely the the beauty of terror will never shine
Serenity of love for the masses be
shining upon you and me

Lost in the darkness of never more
gone is the grief of bygone lore
Grief so bad that it never ends
gone gone is my heart felt sends

Smallness of hate be gone from me
let me shine let me be
wonderful people around the world
hearts of gold bonds of never mind

Colours of extreme divine meant for the masses
Begone the whims of badness
behold the whisking light sadness
Told in the never ending story of gladness.


Dancing in the clouds with angles
Singing the songs of gods
Where melay never enters the voices of
and never again will the pains of life
tear at my heart and rip out my voice
Life is meant to live for and rejoice

Rejoice in the friendships of life
Rejoice in the sorrows of sadness
rejoice in the prangs set before
Rejoice in the loving of friends

No comments:

Post a Comment